Paste should match style of target context when forcePasteAsPlainText is enabled
|Reported by:||vdk9000||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce
- Download standard package from http://ckeditor.com/download
- Add to config.js: config.forcePasteAsPlainText = true;
- Open samples/index.html in browser
- Bold the entire paragraph "I'm an instance of CKEditor"
- Select and copy the text "Congratulations!"
- Click inside the bolded paragraph and press CMD+V (Mac) to paste
Pasted text should match the style of the target context (i.e. bold text), since the text is without formatting of it's own (plain text).
Pasted text does not respect the formatting of it's new context. The bold element is split up into two at the position of paste.
Other details (browser, OS, CKEditor version, installed plugins)
- Mac OS X 10.9.4
- Google Chrome 53.0.2785.116 (64-bit)
- CKEditor 4.5.11 (revision 3876e73)
- Standard plugins
Change History (3)
Changed 6 months ago by vdk9000
comment:1 Changed 6 months ago by vdk9000
- Summary changed from When using forcePasteAsPlainText it should match style of target context to Paste should match style of target context when forcePasteAsPlainText is enabled