Pasted plain text should have the same format where it is pasted in CKEditor
|Reported by:||Mingjie||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Pasting||Version:||4.5.0|
Steps to reproduce
- Go to http://ckeditor.com/demo, choose standard editor.
- Copy some plain text from text editor, such as notepad or notepad++, and paste using Ctrl+V or Paste button inside some existing text which has a format, such as bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, or any combinations.
- Notice the pasted text is remain plain text without any format, except using Ctrl+V in Chrome, it does not work using paste button in Chrome, or either case in FF or IE.
The pasted text should have the same format where it is pasted in CKEditor.
The pasted text does not have the same format where it is pasted in CKEditor.
Other details (browser, OS, CKEditor version, installed plugins)
CKEditor Version: CKEditor 4.5.11 as in CKEditor Demo Testing matrix:
Change History (4)
Changed 4 months ago by Mingjie
comment:2 Changed 7 weeks ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords Pasting removed
- Status changed from pending to confirmed
- Version changed from 4.5.11 to 4.5.0