[PFW] Improve integration with Color Button plugin
|Reported by:||m.lewandowski||Owned by:||m.lewandowski|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:||4.6.0|
Description (last modified by m.lewandowski)
New PFW implementation puts font background as span with background css property. It's not handled by any of our features (colorbutton in particular), and therefore ACF strips it in the process.
If we'd set it as span background-color everything would work OK.
Additionally we should respect `config.colorButton_backStyle`, that way it will always use a proper style.
- Open PFW full manual test case.
- Open any document with font background in Word (e.g. last two lines in ckeditor-dev/tests/plugins/pastefromword/generated/_fixtures/Fonts/Fonts.docx).
- Select some text with background in Word.
- Copy it.
- Paste into the manual test editor.
Expected: Pasted rich text preserves text background.
Actual: Background gets removed.
Reproduced on Chrome @ Win10.
Change History (14)
comment:7 Changed 5 months ago by m.lewandowski
- Owner set to m.lewandowski
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
comment:10 follow-up: ↓ 11 Changed 5 months ago by k.krzton
- Status changed from review to review_failed
comment:11 in reply to: ↑ 10 Changed 5 months ago by m.lewandowski
- Status changed from review_failed to review
comment:13 Changed 5 months ago by k.krzton
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed