Ticket #2065 (closed Bug: fixed)
Floating dialogs fail to block editing area focus when Tab key is pressed
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
To reproduce the bug:
- Open _samples/html/sample01.html included in the latest SVN trunk in IE or Firefox.
- Open any floating dialog window, e.g the Smiley dialog.
- Press Tab on the keyboard until the focus shifts to the editing area.
- Once the focus goes to the editing area, you find that you can edit the "inactive" document again.
This bug is pretty obvious to users who are used to switching UI widget focus via the Tab key so it should block the final 2.6 release.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords Review? added; Review- removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.