Path problem under Windows
|Reported by:||tgabi333||Owned by:|
|Component:||Server : PHP||Version:|
I noticed that FCKeditor's PHP Connector doesn't work under Windows. Linux is work as expected.
The problem is in io.php file on line 156: $sRealPath = realpath( './' ) ;
Under windows $sRealPath will be "c:\....\editor\filemanager\connectors\php\".
That last backslash is the problem, it doesn't appear on linux systems. Thats why line 168
|$position <> strlen( $sRealPath ) - strlen( $sSelfPath ) ) is true.|
I suggest to change this:
$sRealPath = realpath( './' ) ;
$sRealPath = realpath( '.' ) ;
On linux systems these calls are equivalent, but under windows second one would work as expected.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by w.olchawa
- Keywords Pending WorksForMe added; php windows path removed
- Milestone FCKeditor 2.6.1 deleted
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by wwalc
- Keywords Confirmed HasPatch added; Pending WorksForMe removed
- Milestone set to FCKeditor 2.6.1
Changed 9 years ago by wwalc
comment:5 Changed 8 years ago by alfonsoml
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened