Ticket #2126 (closed Bug: fixed)
[IE] Dialogs break toolbar button states
|Reported by:||MarkWB||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Keywords:||Confirmed IE Review+||Cc:|
State of the cut/copy buttons doesn't work properly after a positive response (OK button) to a dialog. It can be corrected by invoking a dialog and then pressing 'Cancel'. State can also be temporarily corrected by right clicking along with the proper states of the context menu, but still won't continue to work properly until canceling a dialog.
This was not a problem with 2.6 beta (build 18219).
Problem noted with IE7. Not a problem with FF 188.8.131.52.
- Keywords Confirmed IE added
- Version changed from SVN to FCKeditor 2.6
- Summary changed from Dialogs break cut/copy button states to [IE] Dialogs break cut/copy button states
- Milestone FCKeditor 2.6.1 deleted
- Summary changed from [IE] Dialogs break cut/copy button states to [IE] Dialogs break toolbar button states
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner set to martinkou