[IE] Dialogs break toolbar button states
|Reported by:||MarkWB||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Keywords:||Confirmed IE Review+||Cc:|
State of the cut/copy buttons doesn't work properly after a positive response (OK button) to a dialog. It can be corrected by invoking a dialog and then pressing 'Cancel'. State can also be temporarily corrected by right clicking along with the proper states of the context menu, but still won't continue to work properly until canceling a dialog.
This was not a problem with 2.6 beta (build 18219).
Problem noted with IE7. Not a problem with FF 18.104.22.168.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by w.olchawa
- Keywords Confirmed IE added
- Milestone FCKeditor 2.6.1 deleted
- Summary changed from Dialogs break cut/copy button states to [IE] Dialogs break cut/copy button states
- Version changed from SVN to FCKeditor 2.6
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by alfonsoml
- Summary changed from [IE] Dialogs break cut/copy button states to [IE] Dialogs break toolbar button states
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned