Find dialog hangs when searching for word not found in a larger text
|Reported by:||jonhg||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
- Paste a larger text into the editor (i.e. the gpl license http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt)
- Open the find dialog and search for word not found in the text.
- The scripts hangs and after a while the browser ask to stop the script.
Tested in nightly build with firefox on linux and ie7 on windows.
Change History (23)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Milestone set to FCKeditor 2.6.1
- Version set to SVN
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:15 Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.