Ticket #2279 (closed Bug: fixed)
Firefox RC3 Scrollbar position problem
|Reported by:||dave@…||Owned by:||fredck|
|Component:||UI : Enter Key||Version:|
|Keywords:||Firefox3 Confirmed Review+||Cc:|
OS: Windows XP sp2 Browser: Firefox RC3 Builds Tested: 2.6.0, 2.6.1, Nightly Build 6/15/08
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open fckEditor sample running at: http://www.fckeditor.net/nightly/fckeditor/_samples/default.html
2) Press the "Maximize editor size" on the toolbar
3) Press any letter followed by the enter key
4) Repeat step 3 40 times
5) Scroll to the middle of the document and set the cursor at the end of a paragraph.
6) press the enter key
BUG: Scrollbar moves up and paragraph is reposition at bottom of page.
From my understanding "ScrollIntoView" has been changed in Firefox 3 to match IE, I'll bet that is where the problem lies.
Will test will Firefox 3 final when it is released 6/17/08
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Keywords Firefox3 Confirmed added; Scrollbar, Firefox 3 removed
- Component changed from General to UI : Enter Key
- Milestone set to FCKeditor 2.6.2
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted