Ticket #2322 (closed Bug: fixed)
Fit window command resets caret position
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
|Keywords:||Confirmed IE Firefox Safari Review+||Cc:|
To reproduce the bug:
- Open sample01.html in IE, Safari or Firefox.
- In either source mode or WYSIWYG mode, replicate the given paragraph a few hundred times so that the whole document is long enough to be scrollable in full window mode or in the original size.
- Scroll to the middle of the document, and select one of the "sample text" in one of the middle paragraphs.
- Press "Fit window".
- In IE, the selection is scrolled just below the visible area.
- In Firefox or Safari, the selection is totally lost, and the caret is placed at the beginning of the document.
Interestingly, the bug does not occur in Opera.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.