Fit window command resets caret position
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
|Keywords:||Confirmed IE Firefox Safari Review+||Cc:|
To reproduce the bug:
- Open sample01.html in IE, Safari or Firefox.
- In either source mode or WYSIWYG mode, replicate the given paragraph a few hundred times so that the whole document is long enough to be scrollable in full window mode or in the original size.
- Scroll to the middle of the document, and select one of the "sample text" in one of the middle paragraphs.
- Press "Fit window".
- In IE, the selection is scrolled just below the visible area.
- In Firefox or Safari, the selection is totally lost, and the caret is placed at the beginning of the document.
Interestingly, the bug does not occur in Opera.
Change History (5)
Changed 9 years ago by martinkou
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by martinkou
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.