Show blocks command scrolls selection out of visible area.
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
To reproduce the bug:
- Open sample01.html in any supported browser.
- In source mode or WYSIWYG mode, copy the given paragraph a few hundred times so that the whole document is scrollable.
- Scroll to the middle of the document, select one of the "sample text" in one of those middle paragraphs.
- Press "Show Blocks".
- The selected text is scrolled out of the visible view pane.
Change History (6)
Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by fredck
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.