EnterMode=div can lose tags in Firefox
|Reported by:||robmueller||Owned by:|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||FCKeditor 2.5 Beta|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||FCKeditor 2.4|
Browser: Firefox 126.96.36.199
The following causes <div> tags to be lost when EnterMode=div and text to be corrupted (eg whitespace is lost and lines are joined together)
- Go to http://www.fckeditor.net/nightly/fckeditor/_samples/default.html and switch to the "Enter key behaviour" editor
- Switch "When [Enter] is pressed" to "Create new <div>"
- Type a<enter>b<enter>c<enter>
- Go to view source mode. Note lines are correctly created with divs (eg. <div>a</div>, etc)
- Switch back to wysiwig mode
- Ctrl-A to select all
- Click the "center text" toolbar icon (nothing happens)
- Go to view source mode. Note that there is only 1 div, and after "a" there is a <br />, and b and c are now together with no tags between them
- Go back to wysiwyg mode. Note that b and c are now together on the same line with no spacing between them.
It basically seems that some editor commands completely break the <div>'s. From some testing this appears related to alignment (left/right/center/justify) and changing to list items/back from list items.