IE : Delete all breaks EnterMode=div
|Reported by:||robmueller||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||FCKeditor 2.5 Beta|
|Component:||UI : Enter Key||Version:||FCKeditor 2.4|
Browser: IE 7.0.5730.11
EnterMode=div does not appear to have any effect on IE7, instead using EnterMode=p instead.
- Go to http://www.fckeditor.net/nightly/fckeditor/_samples/default.html and switch to the "Enter key behaviour" editor
- Switch "When [Enter] is pressed" to "Create new <div>"
- Type a<enter>b<enter>c<enter>
- Go to view source mode. Note that each letter is surrounded by <p>a</p>, no <div>'s in sight
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from General to UI : Enter Key
- Keywords Confirmed IE added
- Milestone set to FCKeditor 2.4.1
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Version set to FCKeditor 2.4
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by fredck
- Milestone changed from FCKeditor 2.4.1 to FCKeditor 2.5
- Summary changed from EnterMode=div does not work at all on IE7 to IE : Delete all breaks EnterMode=div
comment:3 Changed 10 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.