Ticket #2462 (closed Bug: fixed)
Editor Scroll problem in Safari 3
|Reported by:||agrigg||Owned by:|
The top row of editor controls disappear when you type enough information to get the editor to scroll in Safari 3.
- Go to: http://www.fckeditor.net/nightly/fckeditor/_samples/default.html in Safari
- Choose Sample 2: Replacement of a TEXTAREA
- Type information and hit enter, then type more, and hit enter until scroll bar appears on right and you can't see top row of controls
Safari 3 on Mac OS X 10.5.4
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Milestone set to Safari Compatibility
- Keywords Safari added
- Milestone Safari Compatibility deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.