Ticket #2519 (closed Bug: fixed)
|Reported by:||ccarey||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Keywords:||Confirmed Firefox Review+||Cc:||ccarey@…|
See sample form attached (modified sample file as detailed below)
Steps to replicate:
- Open the sample09.html bundled with the editor fckeditor/_samples/html/sample09.html
- Run the sample in firefox 3.0.1
- Edit the values in both editor regions to "XX" and submit the form using "native" submit button. Notice that the receiving page shows the correct data ("XX").
- tested in version 2.6.3 and nightly build (2008-09-02)
- behaviour not present in IE7 or FF2.x
- Inspecting the hidden "value" field at the point where the form is submitted (FF3) shows the value only being updated for one instance of the editor at a time.
It's a bit of an issue if you're using external validation (like qForms) or if the page design requires that the activation buttons for the form are outside the form boundaries.
- Keywords Pending WorksForMe added; Firefox 3, multiple instance, form submit removed
- Keywords Confirmed Firefox added; Pending WorksForMe removed
comment:10 Changed 6 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:16 Changed 6 years ago by martinkou
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed