|Reported by:||ccarey||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Keywords:||Confirmed Firefox Review+||Cc:||ccarey@…|
See sample form attached (modified sample file as detailed below)
Steps to replicate:
- Open the sample09.html bundled with the editor fckeditor/_samples/html/sample09.html
- Run the sample in firefox 3.0.1
- Edit the values in both editor regions to "XX" and submit the form using "native" submit button. Notice that the receiving page shows the correct data ("XX").
- tested in version 2.6.3 and nightly build (2008-09-02)
- behaviour not present in IE7 or FF2.x
- Inspecting the hidden "value" field at the point where the form is submitted (FF3) shows the value only being updated for one instance of the editor at a time.
It's a bit of an issue if you're using external validation (like qForms) or if the page design requires that the activation buttons for the form are outside the form boundaries.
Change History (19)
Changed 7 years ago by ccarey
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by arczi
- Keywords Pending WorksForMe added; Firefox 3 multiple instance form submit removed
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Confirmed Firefox added; Pending WorksForMe removed
comment:10 Changed 7 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 7 years ago by martinkou
comment:16 Changed 7 years ago by martinkou
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed