Ticket #2775 (closed Task: fixed)
Implement Paste from Word dialog
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||Core : Output Data||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
Description (last modified by martinkou) (diff)
This bug cause comments tag content being inserted as codes when switch to 'source' mode after pasting MS-WORD(2003) documents which always contents IE-targeted conditional comments.
- Open an editor instance with 'source' mode and paste the content of attachment 'msword-comments-doc' into 'wysiwyg' mode.
- Switch to 'source' mode
- Expected: 'source' mode contains correct content markups.
- Actual: 'source' mode contains comment tag inner content.
Edit (2009-01-16): This is actually a missing feature.
- Summary changed from plugin:htmlparser didn't exclude comments tags from input streams to core:htmlparser didn't exclude comments tags from input streams
- Type changed from Bug to Task
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from core:htmlparser didn't exclude comments tags from input streams to Implement Paste from Word dialog
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned