Option 'Match cyclic' not working
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
|Keywords:||Confirmed IBM Review+||Cc:||damo|
The config option of Match cyclic which should restart the search from the beginning of document which doesn't work.
- Open Replace by code sample;
- Make selection as below:
<p>This i^s some <strong>sample text</strong>. You are using <a href="http://www.fckeditor.net/">FCKeditor</a>.</p>
- Open the find/replace dialog, make sure only the match cyclic option is checked, fill in is in 'Find what' input, then click find button.
- Prompted with '...text not found', click find button again.
- Expected result: The document is highlighted as
<p>Th^is^ is some <strong>sample text</strong>. You are using <a href="http://www.fckeditor.net/">FCKeditor</a>.</p>
- Actual result: Again prompted '...text not found'.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.