Styles are remove when caret placed in element boundaries
|Reported by:||fredck||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:||damian.chojna@…|
- Having the following selection:
Some <strong>sample^</strong> text. OR Some <strong>^sample</strong> text.
- Press CTRL+B.
The entire work gets un-bolded, instead of simply disabling it (moving the selection to outside the touching boundary).
This issue is more often faced when typing, using CTRL+B to type a word, and then CTRL+B again to continue writing.
Change History (15)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by fredck
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from reopened to new
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Review? added
- Status changed from new to assigned