Ticket #3375 (closed Bug: duplicate)
Unable to exit link
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
If the very last element of the current paragraph is a link, it's not able to leave the 'a' element either by 'Arrow Right' or 'End' key.
- Open the replace by class example page;
- Make the following content along with selection:
- Press End key, then begin to type some text;
- Expected Result: The newly typed texts were not inside this link.
- Actual Result: The newly typed texts were part of the link content.
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords Review? added
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Owner garry.yao deleted
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.1 to CKEditor 3.2
- Version set to SVN (CKEditor)
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.3 to CKEditor 3.x
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.