Ticket #5000 (closed Bug: duplicate)
FF: unable to type plain text (close link) after inserting a link
|Reported by:||wwalc||Owned by:|
Ok, this was a bit tricky because I did not understand why sometimes it doesn't work and sometimes works, but finally I found the way to reproduce it.
Using FF 3.5.7:
- go to http://ckeditor.com/demo
- click "New page" button
- type "testing 12345"
- select with a mouse "12345"
- open the "Link" dialog, type some url, close the dialog
- now the tricky part starts: point your mouse cursor in the middle of 12345 (between 3 and 4 for example)
- using right arrow key go to the end of word
- press space
- type some text
- result: pressing space did not end the link.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.