Flash url isn't editable after reload
|Reported by:||alfonsoml||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Priority:||Must have (possibly next milestone)||Milestone:||CKEditor 3.0|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
Seems to work fine in IE and fails elsewhere:
- Load Replace by class sample
- Insert a flash movie "abc.swf", set some width and height.
- Press OK to close the dialog
- Switch to source and back to design.
- Open the properties of the flash object.
- The url is lost.
Change History (22)
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.