Ticket #3632 (closed Bug: fixed)
Name attribute problems in <form>
|Reported by:||alfonsoml||Owned by:||arczi|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
- Load replace by class sample in any browser
- Insert a form and set name=f1, close the dialog
- Switch to source, it's OK
- Switch to design and using the toolbar button edit the form (as it doesn't have any content the context menu might not work, toolbar button is easier)
- Change the name to f2, close the dialog
- Switch to source, now the name is duplicated:
<form method="get" name="f1" name="f2">
- when you switch back to design the name=f2 is lost.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.