Ticket #3804 (closed Bug: fixed)
[IE] context menu position wrong for long document
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||UI : Context Menu||Version:|
|Keywords:||3.0RC IE Review+||Cc:|
Description (last modified by garry.yao) (diff)
- Open the attached sample page in IE;
- Scroll the viewport to document end;
- Right click to show up context menu;
- Expected Result: Context menu show up at the position where mouse click happened.
- Actual Result: Context menu is not align correctly in view port.
- Keywords 3.0RC Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from garry.yao to martinkou
- Status changed from assigned to new
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.