JAWS problem reading toolbar items and dialog inputs
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:||martinkou|
When virtual PC cursor is ON:
- toolbar items are not identified as either buttons or links. Only their name is read.
- dialog input fields are read correctly.
When virtual PC cursor is OFF:
- toolbar itmes are identified and read correctly as buttons and links in cases of combos.
- dialog input fields are not read correctly.
A consistent approach is needed.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 7 years ago by martinkou
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.