Ticket #4533 (closed Bug: fixed)
Opera: double-clicking undo/redo UI button can open "hotclick" context menu due to selection being restored by the editor
|Reported by:||wwalc||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Undo/Redo||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
- Open CKEditor, type "This is some sample text"
- Make "This", "some" and "text" bold (to be sure that more than one action can be undone)
- Click Undo 3 times then just click randomly Redo and Undo
- browser's context menu is opened in the left corner of the browser
- Version set to SVN (CKEditor)
- Component changed from General to Core : Undo/Redo
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.x
- Summary changed from Opera: clicking on a redo/undo button opens context menu to Opera: double-clicking undo/redo UI button can open "hotclick" context menu due to selection being restored by the editor
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.