Ticket #4555 (closed Bug: fixed)
|Reported by:||markuspaek||Owned by:||alfonsoml|
Check '_samples/ajax.html' from your current distribution
Repeat creating and destroying editor instances, then the browser takes more and more memory. Even after some time, the browsers still does not free the memory.
IE 8 takes roughly 5MB of memory for each editor instance even after the instance has been destroyed.
FireFox 3.5 takes about 1.2MB of memory for each instance.
- Keywords IE Confirmed added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.2
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Cc sthiebaudt@… added
- Version changed from 3.0.1 to 3.0
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.2 to CKEditor 3.3
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner set to alfonsoml
- Keywords Review? added; IE removed
comment:18 Changed 3 years ago by alfonsoml
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed