Image Reset Size and Lock Ratio icons not visible in high contrast mode.
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:||damian.chojna@…|
Turn on High Contrast: [XP] Open Control Panel and click on Accessibility Options. Click on the Display tab and select the "Use High Contrast".
In an editor instance open the Image dialog. The Lock Ratio and Reset Size icons are not visible.
Change History (9)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.1 to CKEditor 3.x
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:7 Changed 7 years ago by damo
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.1 to CKEditor 3.2
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened