hitting return after html comment produces an error "t.getName is not a function"
|Reported by:||tyler45||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Enter Key||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
when a paragraph ends in an html comment, hitting the enter key with the cursor positioned at the end of this paragraph (to create a new paragraph) throws an error "t.getName is not a function" (line 29 ckeditor.js).
<p>Any old para.<!-- any old comment --></p>
Windows Vista SP2 FF 3.5.5
Change History (7)
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to UI : Enter Key
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.1
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version set to SVN (CKEditor)