Ticket #4784 (closed Bug: fixed)
Incorrect cursor position after delete table cells
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||brooks|
- Open 'replacebyclass' sample page insert an default table.
- Click inside one of the table cell and open context menu on it.
- Click 'Cell->Delete Cells' to remove it.
- Actual Result: The cursor is not blinking at the same position agreed on all browsers, especially for some one the cursor is lost.
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Version changed from SVN (CKEditor) to 3.0
comment:11 in reply to: ↑ 10 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Review+ added; Review? removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.