Page break for print cause horizontal scrollbar in IE quirks
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||brooks|
WinXP, IE quirks.
- Open 'replacebyclass' sample page.
- Press several 'Enter' key until page overflows vertically.
- Insert a 'Page Break for Print'.
- Actual Result: The horizontal scrollbar appears even.
Change History (10)
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by brooks
- Keywords confirmed added
- Owner set to brooks
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 6 years ago by brooks
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.