Ticket #4976 (closed Bug: fixed)
Change the Combo box Options in some Light Boxes when JAWS is On
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:|
Jaws not allowing the Reader to Change the Options in the Combo boxes, when you enter the Combo box and the Combo box is the First Element of Focus on that Light Box.
- Open the CK Editor.
- Access the Tool bar by Pressing(ALT+F10)
- Navigate to Insert Link Icon.
- Press Enter.
- on the Insert Link Light Box in the Link Info tab tab through until you reach the Link Type Combo box.
- Select the Link Type as URL
- Navigated to Target Tab by Pressing Alt+F10 and then
- Press Enter.
- Focus is going to Target Type Combo box.
- Jaws is Reading it as Target Type Combo box but it is not Saying the User “To Change the Options use Arrow Keys”.
Even when we use Arrow Keys it is not Changing the Options but if you Navigate to the Next Field(by Pressing Tab) and then Come back(by Pressing Shift+Tab) Jaws Reads properly and you can select the Options.
- Same thing happens when you come back to the Link Info Tab from any of the Other Tabs(Advanced,Target) and the Focus goes to Link Type Combo box
This is also happening on the Flash Light box when we go from General Tab to Properties tab the Focus goes to Scale Combo box.
Expected result: JAWS Should Read the Combo box Properly and it should say to the User"Target Type Combo box..To Change the Options use Arrow Keys" and it should let the User to select the Options in the Combo box.