Ticket #4977 (closed Bug: fixed)
[IE] After inserting Text and Table Template we can't go back and Type in the Template
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by fredck) (diff)
- Open the CK Editor.
- Enter some text.
- Click on Templates Icon.
- un check Replace actual contents check box
- Select the Text and Table Template.
- See that the Template is inserted.
- Click next to the text you have typed before and enter some more text.
- Try to go to the Title or the Text Field by Using Arrow Keys or Point it by using Mouse.
Actual result: we can't go to the Title Filed or Text Field to Type the Text ..The Only way we can do it..First Click on the Table in the Template and then Click next to the Title Field or Text Field. This is happening only in IE6 and IE7
Expected result: The Cursor should be next to the Title after we inserted the Template.This is what is happening in FF2 and FF3.
Browsers: IE6 and IE7