Ticket #5020 (closed Bug: expired)

Opened 5 years ago

Last modified 2 years ago

Inserted image not being displayed correctly on IE6

Reported by: gogobu Owned by:
Priority: Normal Milestone:
Component: UI : Dialogs Version: 3.1
Keywords: Cc:

Description

When inserting images using the Image plugin, if the "fileurl" string returned via "window.opener.CKEDITOR.tools.callFunction" as stated in http://docs.cksource.com/CKEditor_3.x/Developers_Guide/File_Browser_%28Uploader%29/Custom_File_Browser is not a full URL path (without the protocol and domain info), on IE6 the image src would be rendered as "http:///path_to_image" with the extra "http://" in front. Which in turn cause the image not being displayed and inserted correctly as expected.

The root cause has to do with the way those "img" elements are created in the image plugin. On IE6 this line of code in plugins/image/dialogs/image.js would always fail:

original.setAttribute( 'src', newUrl );

Change History

comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by fredck

  • Keywords image removed
  • Priority changed from High to Normal
  • Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.2 to CKEditor 3.3

comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by gogobu

Only happens if config.baseHref was set. Could workaround by not setting config.baseHref

comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by alfonsoml

  • Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.3 to CKEditor 3.4

comment:4 follow-up: ↓ 5 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao

  • Keywords Pending added
  • Milestone CKEditor 3.4 deleted

WFM in IE6 with the following test case:

  1. baseHref configured to "http://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/images/";
  2. Insert a image with URL "/intl/en_ALL/images/logo.gif";

comment:5 in reply to: ↑ 4 Changed 3 years ago by andynedine

Replying to garry.yao: I confirm this bug. This bug also happens to me with IE7

WFM in IE6 with the following test case:

  1. baseHref configured to "http://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/images/";
  2. Insert a image with URL "/intl/en_ALL/images/logo.gif";

comment:6 Changed 2 years ago by j.swiderski

  • Status changed from pending to closed
  • Resolution set to expired

I have checked the above TC and it seems to work fine even in IE6 or IE7

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
© 2003 – 2012 CKSource – Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved. | Terms of use | Privacy policy