Ticket #5094 (confirmed New Feature)
UI: Radio element - alignment of radio buttons and its labels
|Reported by:||martin.rossland||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.0|
I have not found a good way to adjust the alignment of the radio buttons. The radio buttons is outputted as table cells in a single table row, that makes it impossible to use css to display them in an vertical list (Internet Explorer).
It would be great to have the following options for the radio element:
- Vertical or horizontal display of radio buttons
- Whether to display the labels above, below, in front of or behind the radio buttons.
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Keywords HasPatch added
- Status changed from reopened to confirmed
comment:12 Changed 17 months ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords Confirmed removed
- Version changed from 3.1 to 3.0