[[IE]] Have to click the Table dialog's OK button twice when there is no content.
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:||damo|
Description (last modified by fredck)
- Open the Ajax sample. Notice that the elements path is empty.
- Click the Table toolbar button.
- Click the Table dialog's OK button.
This does not occur on the nightly 3.2 demo as the content area gets focus before the dialog appears. "body p" appears in the elements path.
The error is occurring in core/dom/walker.js guardRTL function.
I believe the error is occurring because the node to replace is null. The wysiwyg plugin's onInsertElement function thinks it is in an empty p element and attempts to replace it with the table element. See the if statement following the below comment in the onInsertFunction function:
If we're in an empty block which indicate a new paragraph, simply replace it with the inserting block.(#3664)
Change History (17)
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 3.1 to SVN (CKEditor)
comment:9 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:10 Changed 7 years ago by satya
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from [IE7 3.2.x branch] Have to click the Table dialog's OK button twice when there is no content. to [[IE]] Have to click the Table dialog's OK button twice when there is no content.