if we apply heading formatting to a list item in an Ordered/Unordered list we can't come out of the list
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.2|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:||damo, joek|
To reproduce the defect
- Open Ajax sample
- Click on Numbers icon to start a Numbered list.
- Type some text after the first number in the list.
- Select the text in list item and apply any heading formatting(Heading 1 to Heading 6)
- See that Heading formatting is applied to the list item.
- Now press Enter, see that the next number comes up in the Ordered list
- Press Enter one more time.
The cursor should come out of the Ordered list and a new empty Paragraph should open
No Matter how many times we press the Enter, the list goes on increasing and every time we press enter it is adding a new empty list item in Ordered list.
Same behaviour is also happening in the case of Bullets.
Change History (4)
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned