Pasting plain text with blank lines intermixed with existing text
|Reported by:||clarosa||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Pasting||Version:||3.2|
The following problem occurs with Internet Explorer 8 (but it works fine in Firefox 3.6):
- Open a new CKEditor window. You may also use the demo editor at http://ckeditor.com/demo, but you must clear the contents first.
- Enter the following text into the window. Make sure the first line is blank:
- Copy the following text from Windows Notepad (or any plain text editor) to the Windows clipboard. Make sure there's a blank line between each text line:
one two three
- Click on the first blank line in CKEditor to set the insertion point to the top of the document.
- Click Paste.
- The result is intermixed text as follows:
one four five two three
The pasted text should have been inserted at the top of the document before the existing text as follows:
one two three four five