[IE] Can not navigate to the Cell sub menu in the context menu with the keyboard
|Reported by:||Saare||Owned by:||garry.yao|
I was able to reproduce this bug on IE8. I couldn't reproduce it on FF 3.6.5. didn't check other browsers. Tested with the demo and the trunk.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the demo and put the caret inside a cell of the table.
- Press SHIFT + F10 to activate the context menu.
- Go down with the arrow to the Cell option.
- Open the sub menu using the arrow/tab/space.
a JS error is thrown.
Change History (13)
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by brooks
- Keywords confirmed added
- Owner set to brooks
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 7 years ago by brooks
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
comment:9 Changed 7 years ago by brooks
- Owner changed from brooks to garry.yao
- Status changed from assigned to new
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.