[[IE]] First Char in the selected line in a Table is removed from selection after we applied and removed the Formatting
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IBM IE Confirmed Review+||Cc:||damo, joek|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax Sample.
- Insert a Table and enter text in the Table cells.
- Select a line(eg: Frederico Knabben) in one of the Table Cells
- Click on Bold icon once and see that Bold Formatting is applied to the line.
- Click on Bold Icon once again to undo Bold Formatting.
Expected Result: Bold Formatting applied to the line is removed and whole line of text remains selected.
Actual Result: Bold Formatting applied to the line is removed but the First Character(k) in the line is omitted from the selection.
Same behaviour happens with Italic,Underline,Strike Through,Subscript and Superscript formatting options.
Tested against IE 6& 7
Change History (6)
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned