CKeditor 3.2.1 : html content attached makes ckeditor crash the browser FF/IE
|Reported by:||amedina5511||Owned by:||paho|
Tested in Ckeditor 3.2.1 demo site. I tested mostly with FF but it was also reported with IE.
The content in the file attached causes FF and IE to utilize tons of memory and the browser reports a script not responding alert error ("unresponsive script" in FF). If you click on "Continue" in the browser alert window, the browser crashes.
The attached small_html_ckeditor_bug.html web page causes this error with very little html code.
- If you only remove the the center tags, the problem goes away.
- If you only remove the last li tags, the problem goes away.
- if you only remove the inner table, the problem goes away.
Change History (20)
Changed 7 years ago by amedina5511
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.4
- Priority changed from High to Normal
Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Owner garry.yao deleted
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Keywords Confirmed removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
Changed 7 years ago by paho
comment:10 Changed 7 years ago by paho
- Owner changed from tobiasz.cudnik to paho
- Status changed from review_failed to review