IE: Erros is thrown on New Page without focus
|Reported by:||fredck||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
|Keywords:||IE Confirmed Review+||Cc:|
With IE8, I'm able to reproduce the problem with "exactly" these steps:
- Load the replacebyclass sample.
- Put the focus in another application with a small window, so you can still see the editor behind it. I use Skype for it.
- Without clicking on anything else, click directly the New Page button in the editor toolbar.
A js error is thrown.
Change History (6)
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.