‘ignoreEmptyParagraph’ behaves wrong
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Output Data||Version:||3.0|
- Open the 'replacebyclass' sample page;
- Create several new paragraphs at the end of document;
- Switch to 'source' mode and back multiple times.
- Actual Result: Each time with one paragraph lost at the end of document.
- Expected Result: All paragraphs remains.
Change History (10)
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version set to 3.0
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.