Ticket #5767 (closed Bug: fixed)
List plugin: appendBogus should only be called for empty list items
|Reported by:||arne||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.0|
When building the list in the
is called for all but IE browsers. As the comment states this is done to render the list item at full height. But this is only necessary if the list item (or the elements inside the list item) are empty. If there is content in the elements the content will give height to the list item.
Suggestion: Only add bogus elements when the list item(and its elements) are empty.
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Component changed from General to Core : Lists
- Version set to 3.0
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.4
- Keywords Confirmed Firefox Safari added
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from reopened to new