Image properties can't be loaded when image's container has certain styles in IE (at least IE8)
|Reported by:||guikubivan||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Context Menu||Version:||3.2.2|
I got this code from #4647:
- Go to ckeditor.com/demo in IE8 and paste the following into the source:
<p style="width:200px"><img src="http://dev.fckeditor.net/chrome/site/logos.gif" /></p>
- Right click the image to open the context menu or select the image and click the image button.
- Image Properties option is not there or it loads the dialog with empty fields.
Note that the first time I right click the image I don't get the "Image Properties" option. However, if I then right-click on the image again OR if I left click the image and then click the Image button, I get the "Image Properties" option and the dialog loads correctly.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by guikubivan
- Summary changed from Image properties can't be loaded when image's container has certain styles (in at least IE8) to Image properties can't be loaded when image's container has certain styles in IE (at least IE8)
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from SVN (CKEditor) - OLD to 3.2.2