Ticket #8949 (closed Bug: fixed)
IE: Image Properties does not show in context menu when the image is wrapped in a div with the width set
|Reported by:||jamescun||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Context Menu||Version:||3.6.3|
|Keywords:||IE IBM||Cc:||damo, satya, tmonahan|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open CKEditor in IE.
- Paste the code below into the source view.
<div style="width: 700px"> <img alt="" src="http://www.attackingsoccer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Shamrock-Rovers-logo.jpg" /></div>
This code is simply an image wrapped inside a div and the div has a width of 700px.
- Switch back to WYSIWYG mode.
- Right click anywhere on the image.
Expected Result: The context menu is displayed and it contains an option to open the Image Properties dialog.
Actual Result: The context menu appears but there is no Image Properties option
This defect was introduced with this changeset http://dev.ckeditor.com/changeset/7404
N.B. Similar behaviour can be seen when the image is also a link (see code below) and sometimes the Edit Link/Remove Link options also do not appear in the context menu.
<div style="width: 700px"> <a href="http://www.attackingsoccer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Shamrock-Rovers-logo.jpg"><img alt="" src="http://www.attackingsoccer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Shamrock-Rovers-logo.jpg" /></a></div>
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Keywords IE added
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Status changed from review to review_passed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.4