IE - Issues with Formatting options in Numbered/Bulleted list
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.3|
|Keywords:||IE IBM||Cc:||joek, damo, jamcunni@…|
To reproduce the defect
- Open Ajax Sample
- click on Insert/Remove Numbered list icon to start a Numbered list
- see that Numbered list starts.
- Click on Bold Icon to make the text bold.
- Type the text and see that Bold formatting is applied to the text.
- Press Enter to start the next list item and Click on Bold icon to remove the Bold Formatting.
Bold formatting is removed.
Bold formatting will remove and applies again we have to click on Bold Icon second time to remove the Bold formatting.
- Now Click on Italic Icon to apply Italic formatting to the text.
Italic formatting is applied to the start of the text in second list item
Cursor moves to the end of previous list item and when type the text the second list item number is removed and Italic Formating is applied to the text we typed at the end of previous list item.
Change History (13)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to Core : Styles
- Keywords Confirmed IE added
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Review? added; IE removed
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Confirmed removed
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.4 to CKEditor 3.5
comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords IE added
- Status changed from pending to confirmed