Ticket #5868 (closed Bug: wontfix)
Turning bullets on and off adds new lines to the text
|Reported by:||tzweteto||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:|
When text is marked as list, and then unmarked, extra new lines added to the first text. The reason for that is that <p> tags are added after removing the bullets.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open latest CK Editor build
- Click Source
- Paste the text:
- Click on "Source" button again to turn it off.
- You see that your text is displayed as two lines with no line between them.
- Mark the two lines and click on "Insert/Remove bullet list" button -> the two lines are displayed in bullet list now
- Select the text again and click "Insert/Remove bullet list" to remove the bullets -> the two lines are displayed again, but with new line between them. The reason for that is that instead of <br />, <p> tags are created in the source.
Please check the attached screenshots.