BIDI: When we apply RTL direction to a right aligned Paragraph, Paragraph is not moved to left & Alignment of Paragraph is not changed
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, joek, jamcunni@…|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax sample.
- Type some text, keep the cursor in the paragraph and click on Align Right icon in the Tool bar.
- See that paragraph is moved to right and Align Right icon is selected in the Tool bar.
- keep the cursor in the Paragraph and click on RTL icon in the Tool bar.
See that paragraph is moved to left and Align Left icon is selected in the Tool bar.
Paragraph is staying on the right instead of moving to left & Alignment of Paragraph is also not changed & it is still shown as Right Aligned.
Change History (14)
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Keywords Discussion removed
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from new to assigned