BIDI: switching from Numbered to Bulleted List & vice versa is changing Lang direction of the list
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||Saare|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.3|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax sample.
- Type few lines of text, select all the lines and Click on RTL icon in the Tool bar.
- See that all the lines of text is moved to right,RTL and Align Left icons are selected in the Tool bar.
- Select all the lines of text and click on Insert/Remove Numbered list icon in the Tool bar.
- See that a Numbered list appears with RTL language direction with the selected lines.
- Now select all the items in Numbered list and click on Insert/Remove Bulleted list icon in the Tool bar.
Numbered list disappears and a Bulleted list appears with RTL language direction with the selected lines.
Numbered list disappears and a Bulleted list appears with LTR language direction instead of RTL Language direction
same behavior happens when we make a Bulleted List first and then switch back to Numbered List.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.4
- Status changed from new to confirmed
Changed 7 years ago by Saare
comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by Saare
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed