IE: AutoGrow is not shrinking
|Reported by:||fredck||Owned by:||Saare|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
With the new autogrow plugin, introduced into the 3.4.x branch, the editor grows as expected when we insert contents, but it's not shrinking back when we start deleting it.
Steps to reproduce:
- Load the AutoGrow sample.
- Hit ENTER in any of the editors, so it start to grow.
- Delete all the previous line breaks with BACKSPACE.
The editor should shrink back up to its original size. With IE, this is not happening.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by Saare
- Keywords IE8 added; IE removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed