Splitting cell horizontally after splitting another vertically can cause incorrect colspans
|Reported by:||EvanKrall||Owned by:||mani|
|Component:||Core : Tables||Version:||3.1|
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a 3x3 table
- Split vertically the third cell in the second row
- Split horizontally the second cell in the third row.
Expected: 4x4 table with some cells merged Actual: 2nd cell in 2nd row has colspan=3, causing the last cells in the 2nd and 3rd row to stick out the right side of the table.
Change History (16)
Changed 6 years ago by EvanKrall
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by wwalc
- Keywords table colspan rowspan removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.3
- Status changed from review to review_passed