Opened 6 years ago

Closed 4 years ago

#6111 closed Bug (fixed)

Splitting cell horizontally after splitting another vertically can cause incorrect colspans

Reported by: EvanKrall Owned by: mani
Priority: Normal Milestone: CKEditor 3.6.3
Component: Core : Tables Version: 3.1
Keywords: Cc:

Description

Steps to reproduce:

  1. Create a 3x3 table
  2. Split vertically the third cell in the second row
  3. Split horizontally the second cell in the third row.

Expected: 4x4 table with some cells merged Actual: 2nd cell in 2nd row has colspan=3, causing the last cells in the 2nd and 3rd row to stick out the right side of the table.

Attachments (4)

ckeditor_tableproblems.PNG (12.4 KB) - added by EvanKrall 6 years ago.
Step-by-step instructions for reproduction
6111.patch (729 bytes) - added by mani 6 years ago.
Patch
6111_2.patch (561 bytes) - added by mani 6 years ago.
Patch
6111_3.patch (558 bytes) - added by mani 6 years ago.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (16)

Changed 6 years ago by EvanKrall

Step-by-step instructions for reproduction

comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by wwalc

  • Keywords table colspan rowspan removed
  • Status changed from new to confirmed

Confirmed in IE8 and FF 3.6.8. I did not test other browsers.

comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by mani

  • Owner set to mani
  • Status changed from confirmed to assigned

Changed 6 years ago by mani

Patch

comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by mani

  • Status changed from assigned to review

comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik

  • Status changed from review to review_failed

Patch is OK, but coding style is wrong - please use tabs for indentation.

Besides this, nice fix :)

Changed 6 years ago by mani

Patch

Changed 6 years ago by mani

comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by mani

  • Status changed from review_failed to review

comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by wwalc

  • Component changed from General to Core : Tables

comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by krst

related to #8177

comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski

  • Version set to 3.1

Issue has been reproducible from CKEditor 3.1

Related tickets are: #8666, #8177

comment:9 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski

  • Keywords HasPatch added

I did a quick test for patch 3 and it seems to fix the problem.

comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by fredck

  • Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.3
  • Status changed from review to review_passed

comment:12 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao

  • Keywords HasPatch removed
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from review_passed to closed

Fixed with [7409].

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
© 2003 – 2016 CKSource – Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved. | Terms of use | Privacy policy